- 【Function】Convert cassette tapes to MP3 Format- with the USB cable.This handheld USB tape player works with regular tapes. It has an easy-to-use USB connection for converting the music on your tapes into MP3 files or laptop CD.
- 【Portable】The portable size allows it to fit in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer music anywhere. Support 3.5mm AUX jack, you can connect it to your car speaker, or just connect it with a earphone to listen the music.
- 【Easy to use】There is a software CD to guide you to convert your cassette tapes. It runs on battery or USB power when connected to your computer for flexible operation.
- 【Desigh】Its retor appearance looks like the real cassette. Lightweight and portable, you could carry it conveniently.
- 【Universal】Compatible with Windows 2000/XP, Vista 32bit 64bit, Windows 7, Windows 10 & Mac
- Seemed a lot people still
Seemed a lot people still keep the old cassettes. So do I. before converting, better test a useless tape as you don’t know if it could destroy your cassettes.
- Durable unit
This product is easy to use with reasonable build quality. It seems durable. The unit works well and produce the best music and audio you could expect from old cassette tapes.
I have had it up and running in minutes on my Mac. It seems powerful and useful. And it is easy to use too. A perfect way for transferring old cassette tapes to digital.
- Well worth the money for me
This device does exactly what I was hoping for. With the addition of the new Audacity software (download from Audacity website) I am in the process of transferring my old cassettes to MP3s. Works well as a simple cassette player too! Well worth the money for me..
- A perfect gift
I connect this converter with my PC via the USB cable. It works so excellently and it does not use too many batteries at all! That’s really a perfect gift for myself.
- Worth to buy
It is easy to use and it allow me to clean all the noise on my PC. It has taken me nearly a week to finish my conversion to mp3 file. For the price it is worth to buy.
- Works great
Works great and simple to use. I also like connectivity to the computer. I would recommend this, as its quite a handy player, if you have tapes you want to put on to CD or MP3 .
- Great device for transferring tapes to digital
This has given a new lease of life to language courses I bought on tape many years ago and have not been able to easily listen to for some time. Recommended.
- Looking good so far.
Good product. I had old tapes I’d been meaning to convert for years. This was easy to use and came with good software for editing the recorded files too. Looking good so far.
- Simple to use.
This is a cheap and cheerful device. Worked first time converting some very old cassettes to MP3 and .wav on my PC. with batteries you can listen to a tape with the supplied earphones.