- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECT: This bluetooth is built in with 2.0 version and with the wide range that could reach up to 30’ + feet even on underwater. It has power protection circuitry and electronic high crossover network that bridge variety channel
- COMPACT AND POWERFUL: This bridgeable multi-channel amp is prime class and slim pack with 4×100 Watts RMS @ 4Ohm, 4x 200Watt MAX @ 4Ohm and 4×300 Watt RMS @ 2 Ohm and has wire auxiliary RCA audio connection and integrated cable for easy installation
- WORKS TO ALL DEVICES: This powerful multi 4-channel marine and car amplifier can immediately connect to all of your favorite gadgets such phone, ipod, iphone, android, tablet and can be used for boat or aquatic vehicle application or in your home
- WEATHERPROOF WATER RESISTANT DESIGN: This extremely efficient, 4channel, 200w outdoor amp is fully marinized with a waterproof and rust resistant coating on the PCB and mechanical casing. Truly, lives the one and only legacy of an auto amplifier
- INCOMPARABLE SPEAKER: This latest 200watt 4 channel subwoofer amplifier takes your small vehicle’s no filter music audio system to the next level. It is install with full HD sound, bass control and LED lights indicator that your stereo is working
- Great option for a classic car!
I used this amp in a 1970 Impala that has an original AM radio. The radio does not work, but I wanted to keep the original look. This amp was velcro’d behind the dash and wires were hidden. The amp feeds one dual voice coil speaker in the dash, and two 6×9’s in the package tray. The phone jack was ran to the glove box to plug in a cheap MP3 player. The amp does link to my phone very quickly, and runs Pandora through my car no problem. I’m really happy with this decision. My car looks 100% stock, but plays anything. This system has not been tested under high volume however. It does play as loud as I need it to. I recommend this amp for a similar classic car system.
- Excellent Bluetooth Amplifier
Have been using for 6 months. Excellent sound quality! My 2013 Ford Fiesta car stereo died. To have dealer replacement would have cost $800. To replace with aftermarket stereo would have cost upward of $200. Since I only to listen to streaming or music downloaded to my phone this was a terrific replacement. I was able to remove the factory radio, and slid the Pyle amplifier into the empty cavity. Bought an aftermarket connector attached it to Pyle amp, so all power and speaker attachments remained intact. Sound quality is much better than the factory radio. The supplied volume control was a bit flaky, so I use my cell phones volume controls.
- Best amp for $$$
BEST AMPLIFIER FOR THE MONEY. I SING PRAISES OF THIS AMP. AWESOME FOR YOUR PROJECT CAR, BOAT ATV MOTORCYCLE OR WHATEVER, HELL USE IT AS AN AMP FOR YOUR GARAGE WITH 12V CONVERTER. I LOVE IT. BUYING MORE
- Slingshot Install – works great in open air application
Great product and works excellent with BT on both Iphone and Android. Installed in Polaris Slingshot and produces very clean and loud volume. For the price I think it is an excellent choice.
- Blue tooth works great
Nice sounding little amp
- Pretty good bang for the buck…
Bluetooth amp connects well, has pretty good range, and audio fidelity & power is good. Excellent value for the money.
- Don’t be afraid by the small size, punches above its weight!
hooked it up to my boat yesterday- great sound, and noticeably more powerful than my pyle head unit. My favorite feature is the built-in bluetooth- free’d up space for other toys 🙂
- Good deal for the price.
Easy to install in my boat, long range!!
- … for over a month now and it works as good as it did when I bought
Been using for over a month now and it works as good as it did when I bought it. Both Bluetooth and aux.
- Sound quality is good and the Bluetooth connection works great
Installed this in my golf cart and am powering some Pyle weatherproof speakers. Sound quality is good and the Bluetooth connection works great!